Last updated: October 3, 2020
Interpretations & Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- User (referred to as either “User”, “You”, or “Your” in this agreement) refers to all individuals and other persons who access or use the Service, including, without limitation, any organizations that register accounts or otherwise access or use the Services through their respective representative; whether or not such person registers an Account.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Ready Set Chow LLC, 6035 W Outer Road, Suite 837, Imperial Mo 63052.
- User Account means a unique account created for You to access the Service or parts of the Service.
- Website refers to Ready Set Chow, accessible from https://readysetchow.com.
- User Application (User App) refers to the Ready Set Chow Mobile User Application, available for download from Google Play and Apple App Store.
- Service refers to the web-based, online marketplace provided to Users by RSC via the Website and the Ready Set Chow User App.
- Country refers to United States.
- Business Partners refers to third-party individuals contracted by the Company to facilitate or provide the Service on behalf of, or in coordination with, the Company. Examples include Our Restaurant Partners and Our Delivery Partners.
- Service Providers are third-party companies or individuals who assist the Company in operating, developing and maintaining the Service and may include those companies or individuals who assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-Party Sites websites, platforms and applications not operated by the Company.
- Third-Party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)as used in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
- Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
How We Collect and Use Information
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve Our Service to You.
- Personally Identifiable Information
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain PPI that can be used to contact or identify You. We receive this information directly from you. This data may include, but is not limited to:
- Registration Information: when registering account with Our Services, we ask for certain information such as a username, first and last name and email address.
- Purchases: to complete a purchase through the Service, we may ask for Your phone number, delivery address, billing address and any payment information necessary to complete the purchase.
- Messages and Other User-Created Content: may retain any messages or emails You send to us. We may also collect any information you provide when you post reviews or comments on our Website or User App. Please see the “Sharing of Your Information” section for more information on how User-created content can be seen.
- Referrals if you invite a friend to use the Service, You must provide their email address so that We can send the invitation. Unless Your friend accepts the invitation and registers to use the Service, we do not share their email address with Service Providers or add their email to any promotional email list. We may store their email address to track the success of the invitation.
The PPI we collect is used to provide, maintain and improve the Service. We use this information to communicate with You directly regarding Your purchase or use of the Service. This includes emails containing order confirmations, changes or updates to features of the Service, and customer support as requested by You. You may not opt out of Service-related emails.
Occasionally, We may send You email newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these email communications from us by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- Location Data
We may use and store information about Your location if you give us permission to do so. We use this data to provide features of our Service, and to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when You use our Service at any time by way of Your device settings.
- Cookies and Tracking Technology
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies:We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies:We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies:We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies:Advertising Cookies are used to serve You with advertisements that may be relevant to You and Your interests.
- IP address of Your device
- browsing behavior
- browser information
- mobile device information
- unique device identifiers
- referring/exit pages and URLs
- click-stream data
- location data
Some or all of this data may be combined with other PPI described above. We use this information to:
- authenticate You to prevent fraudulent use of User accounts and allow you to participate in interactive features of the Service
- remember choices You make when using the Service, so that you will not have to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Service
- to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how Users react to them
- provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted marketing
- monitor the effectiveness of the Service and Our marketing campaigns
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, users, traffic, and demographic patterns
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues on the Website or User App.
- Automatically update our mobile application on your system and related devices
- Serve Online Advertising (please see 8 Online Advertising below) to your browser or device
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Sharing of Your Information
We do not sell, trade or otherwise share your PPI with outside parties, except in the following situations:
- With Business Partners:we share only the PPI necessary for a Business Partner to facilitate or provide their portion of the Service on behalf of or in coordination with the Company. Our Business Partners are obligated not to disclose or use Your PPI for any other purpose.
- With Service Providers: we may share Your PPI with our third-party Service Providers who perform services for the Company. These services may include but are not limited to accounting, technical, marketing, and analytic services. Service Providers have access to Your PPI only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- For Business Transfers: we may share or transfer Your PPI in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Other Users: Content you share in the public areas of the Service (for example, when you leave a Review) may be viewed by all Users and may be publicly distributed. If You interact with other Users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other Users may be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile on the Third-Party Social Media Service You registered through.
By posting Content to the Service, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content at Our discretion. Please view Our Terms & Conditions for more information on User-provided Content.
- With Law Enforcement: under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your PPI if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Other Legal Requirements: The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Stripped data: we may aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties.
- Online Advertising: We, participating social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and online search engines (e.g. Google, Bing, Pinterest, etc.) may collect information about Your online behavior through Cookies and tracking technology when You use the Service or visit Third-Party Sites. The Company uses these remarketing services to deliver online advertisements (“ads”) that may be of interest to You based on Your past visits to the Service.
We may share site usage information with trusted Service Providers (e.g. advertisers, advertising agencies, advertising networks, data exchanges, etc.) in order to offer You tailored content, including more relevant advertising for the Service which may be of interest to You. These third-party Service Providers may set and access their own cookies, web beacons and similar tracking technologies on Your device in order to help Us deliver customized content and advertising to You when You use the Service or visit Third-Party Sites.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer and Protection of Your Information
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
The security of Your PPI is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your PPI, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Control Your Information
- You may decline to submit PPI through the Service; in which case We may not be able to provide certain or any Services to You.
- At any time, you may modify Your Account Information inside the Account Settings of the User App.
- You can stop receiving promotional emails by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email. As noted above, You cannot unsubscribe from Service-related communications (e.g. order and billing confirmations, technical or security notices, etc).
- You can manage Your browser settings to disable the collection of information through cookies or other tracking technology. Please refer to Your browser’s instructions on how to delete and disable cookies and other tracking tools. As stated above, We may not be able to provide certain Services to You should you disable cookies in Your Internet browser.
- Depending on your mobile device, You may not be able to control tracking technologies through browser settings. Please see the user manual for your specific mobile device for further information.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect PPI from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected PPI from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Links to Third-Party Websites and Services
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
California Privacy Rights
- According to California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) we agree to the following:
- users can visit our site anonymously;
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
- Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
To stop selling your personal information. We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. You are the only owner of your Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time.
If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers.
Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by email: email@example.com.
Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more, visit the official California Legislative Information website. The CCPA took effect on 01/01/2020.
By visiting this page on our website: https://readysetchow.com/contact
By mail: 6035 W Outer Road, Suite 837, Imperial Mo 63052